Mallorca Travel Insurance
Majorca | Spain
Do I need Travel Insurance?
Here are a few things to consider when choosing your insurance to make sure that you will be covered:
- Cancellation: It's no fun if you fall ill before you leave and can not go on your trip. To claim though, you have to buy your insurance policy when you buy your trip. Not all insurance policies cover cancellation, so please read the policy wording relevant to you carefully.
- Lost or Stolen Gear: most travel insurance policies have a per-item value limit – make sure its high enough to cover your gear or choose a policy that allows you to increase the limit.
- Medical expenses over and above evacuation: check that your cover includes emergency treatment while away and transport to bring you home – remembering that insurance providers will usually insist on getting you home as soon as you are fit enough to travel.
- Adventurous Activities: look carefully at what your policy covers - you may find that you are not covered to do all of the adventurous activities that you are planning while you're away.
- Personal Liability: Accidents happen. If it's found to be your fault and someone decides to sue you, you want to be covered.
- Is it safe to go there? Make sure you check the your Government's Travel Warnings and keep up to date with the latest travel safety advice on the road. You may not be covered if you choose to go to a place affected by war, terrorism, civil unrest or environmental disasters (like volcanoes, earthquakes, floods) and other major events where you may be at risk.
Simple & flexible travel insurance for residents of 150 countries
Recommended by Lonely Planet, World Nomads travel insurance is available to people from over 150 countries and is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
Buy, extend and claim online, even while travelling.
7 things you should know about World Nomads travel insurance
Trusted reliable underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
Value for money with the cover you need
WorldNomads.com provides cover for what's important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don't, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
Flexibility when you need it most
Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy indefinitely or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you're already travelling.
Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
More than just great value travel insurance
All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
Commitment to exceptional customer service
We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about what is covered and the 5 key parts of a World Nomads' travel insurance policy. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
Frequently asked questions about World Nomads travel insurance
- Do I need Travel Insurance?
Believe us, when you travel, things can - and do - go wrong when you least expect it. Adequate travel insurance helps to protect you (and your bank balance). If you're still not sure, read this.
- Who can buy it?
World Nomads Travel Insurance is available to residents of over 150 countries.
- What if I change my mind?
Had a change of travel plans? Unlike other policies, World Nomads is flexible and allows you to extend your policy while you are still travelling.
- What activities are covered?
World Nomads cover most adventure sports from bungee jumping in New Zealand to white-water rafting in Colorado.
- How do I buy it?
You can only buy World Nomads policies online using a credit card. To start, please choose your country of residence.
- How do I make a claim?
With World Nomads Travel Insurance you can claim online even if you are still travelling. And if you don't entirely trust insurance companies, have a look at how World Nomads have helped some of their travellers.
True Claims Story: Mountain biking accident
WorldNomads.com True Claims
I was out mountain biking when a tree got in my way. On impact, the handle bars of my bike twisted, bluntly jutting into my ribs before I went flying. I was in a lot of pain but there was no external bruising. When I started having muscle spasms near my ribs, I went to a nearby hospital and I was told I had multiple fractures in my ribs.